Your appointment at ONDC
- If you have a written referral from your GP or Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist, please advise our staff and bring it to your appointment.
- When booking your appointment for hearing rehabilitative services please advise our staff if you are a pensioner or veteran.
- If it is your first time coming to ONDC please arrive at least 5 to 10 mins before your appointment time to fill in some paperwork.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please contact ONDC as soon as possible. A minimum of 48 hours notice would be appreciated.
- If having diagnostic services some test selections may take up to 2.5 hours. ONDC staff are able to clarify your approximate testing time when making your appointment.
If you have an enquiry or wish to make an appointment at ONDC please call our administrative staff and they will be able to assist you.
Suite 4, 181 Gilles Street,
Adelaide SA 5000
Monday to Friday – 9.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday/Sunday/Public Holidays – Closed
Extended Xmas/New Year Period -- Closed
(contact the office for closure dates)
There is free 2 hour & 3 hour on-street parking on Gilles Street. Parking is also available on Charlotte Place and on South Terrace, a short walk away.
A disability permit park exists on Gilles Street near the premises.