I have noises in my ear(s)

Tinnitus is the term used to describe “noises” in the ear. People can describe these noises in a number of ways such as “buzzing”, “hissing”, “humming” or sometimes a mix of various sounds. Tinnitus can be heard in one ear or both ears or it may be described as “sounds in my head”. Tinnitus may be constant or intermittent and is often most noticeable in quiet situations.

Tinnitus should always be discussed with your GP or Ear Nose & Throat Specialist (ENT) especially if it is only in one ear or is pulsatile.

Your medical professional may refer you to ONDC where our Audiologists will discuss the various options available regarding the management of your tinnitus.

Specialised Diagnostic Testing

We are the leading provider of specialised diagnostic testing for hearing and balance disorders in South Australia. We welcome referrals from GPs and Medical Specialists.